5 Crucial Keys To Moving On & Dating After Divorce
- The problem isn’t in the marrying—it’s in the choosing and the choosing starts with dating. Here are some quick tips.
- Don’t wait for the perfect one but don’t settle for the wrong one.
- Weed out people who shouldn’t be in your life and remember that you shouldn’t need to convince him or her that they love you.
- Get clarity on what realistically works for you in a relationship. Forget fantasy. Instead focus on the 3-5 things that are non-negotiable and compromise on some of the others if appropriate.
- Don’t visit the past relationship on the new person. A new person is a new chapter.