Monday, October 6, 2014


I miss my babies!!! I can't deal with this whole inside me from not seeing my kids. They live 3 hrs. from me and I don't drive yet. I've had issues with driving since my bad car accident. I'm  getting my license so I can go see them. You think my ex-husband would pay for them to come see me. You think he would tell them that they need to be with their mother. My daughter told me that after I left, he put stuff in their heads and kept talking bad about me to them. How just wrong is that?? 

Well, Joshua and Brian if you read this, just know that I love you both and miss you both so so much. I have this hole in my heart because I MISS you both so much and want to see you. It's been almost 2 yrs. since I've seen you. I had to leave because it was getting too violent between daddy and me. You's both know that. I'm not innocent but that's why I knew it was time. You guys don't need to see that. It wouldn't have stopped. I'm sorry for that. I love you both so much! I didn't want to leave so don't believe what your being told. I will always be here for you. Once I get my own apartment you's can come stay with me. I would so love that. I need to be with you both. Your both a huge piece of my heart and always will be. I love you both! I'm so proud of you both! Keep doing good! Love you both so much!!!

No comments: