My Story.....

My photo

I love to read, write, play pool & help others. I love being with my 3 blessings! I have a gorgeous daughter, Meggan~23 and 2 handsome sons. Brian~20 and Joshua~16. I wouldn't be anything without my babies. They're my greatest accomplishment! 
I pray my words, pictures, and what I post about give you encouragement and help inspire you to love deeper and believe there is a life out there for you. You need to have faith and believe in YOU. 
I married a Soldier so I was a Military Wife for 17 yrs. and now we're divorced. I am part German, Irish, English, and Ukraine. Trying to focus on my writing. I'm working on my Memoir and Suspense Romance Novels. I want my story of abuse and my addictions  to help other woman and teens. I went through a lot of trauma growing up and still found joy and I know you can too!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

 The world is to much with you, My child. Your mind leaps from problem to problem,  tangling your thoughts in anxious knots. When you think like that, you leave Me out of your world view and your mind becomes darkened. Though I yearn to help, I will not violate your freedom. I stand silently in the background of your mind, waiting for you to remember that I am with you. When you turn from your problems to My Presence, your load is immediately lighter. Circumstances may not have changed but we carry your burdens together. Your compulsion to "fix" everything gives way to deep, satisfying connection with me. Together we can handle whatever this day brings.

                                                    Isaiah 41:10, Zephaniah 3:17; Psalm 34:19
Post a Comment