Monday, January 6, 2014


"Something More"

Why do I do the things I do,
when I know how much it hurts you.
Though you are on my mind,
my mind splits in twos.
Half is for me and half is for use.
Yet, I know the difference between right and wrong.
When I'm on it.
What's wrong is right and what's right is wrong.
DAMN addiction is strong.
Stronger than friendship, stronger than love.
Some say the way out,
is in a sign from above.
I watched my sign from above,
fly away,
 on the wings of a dove.
I believe the way out comes from within.
Within ourselves to find something more.
More than the lying,stealing and cheating,
something to end the souls constant beating.
Not only did I find something in reading,
I found more,
 in writing.

For anyone like me.
I hope you find your something more.
 

No comments: